Call or email today!
At Glacier City Realty, Inc., we provide excellent service every step of the way:
- We provide a free market analysis of property values
- We attend all the important events throughout the sales process including: listing appointments, purchase agreement negotiations, home inspections and closings.
- We provide two convenient offices to serve you. Our Girdwood office located at 174 Hightower Road, is in the heart of downtown and our Anchorage office is at 237 E. Fireweed Lane, Suite 301.
We believe in strong communication with our clients:
- Glacier City Realty office open 6 days a week
- Anchorage Branch office located in mid-town Anchorage
- Cell phone availability 24/7
- Email correspondence and daily response
- On site scan, email and fax capabilities to forward critical documents
Sellers112 kBPreparing Your Home for Market
First Time Homebuyers
242 kBReal Estate terms77 kBHOME INSPECTION112 kBSteps to Owning a Home205 kB4 tips to determine mortgage affordability 204 kB7 Steps to take before you buy a home 204 kB7 tips for improving your credit
Marketing your property helps to get it sold! We do the following to keep your property visible to potential buyers.
- Sale listed in the Alaska Multiple Listings Service (MLS,) making it visible to every real estate professional in Alaska
- Each property we list has its own GlacierCityRealty.com webpage, complete with professional photos, virtual tour, map, listing information and linked to MLS
- Sales will also be listed on AlaskaRealEstate.com and syndicated to national real estate websites like Zillow, Trulia and Homes.com.
- Professional color flyers at each property
- MLS lock box for vacant sales properties making it easy for any licensee to show
- Prominent display case at the Crow Creek Mercantile, The Grind and our Girdwood office
- Virtual tours/slide show link to your MLS listing
- Social media marketing including Twitter, Facebook and blog